Primus Cloud Solutions is seeking a “hands-on” Juniper and Cisco Certified Cloud systems and data center development architect for our Dallas Technical Assistance Center. The candidate will design and deploy a full data center remotely in a multi-disciplined team environment to define a replacement of Cisco Data center chassis, racks, and Telecom data center products at scale with a Juniper Data Center components. The candidate will also define and execute architecture concepts, propose metrics and tests to validate concepts, and deploy at scale designs, feeding back data into the new architecture.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about Cloud-centric design and technology, has a broad, system-level understanding of telecom data center systems, networking, Linux kernel, I/O technology, use of accelerators in the data center and cloud-based deployments.
- 4+ years of experience on Junos OS covering configuration and design of the following Data Center Juniper components and routing skill in BGP, OSPF, and EBGP in an IP Fabric: MX80 3D Universal Edge Router, QFX5100 Ethernet Switch, vMX 3D Universal Edge Router, vSRX Services Gateway
- Holds or Held a Data Center, Expert (JNCIE-DC) Certification.
- 4+ years of experience on Cisco covering configuration and design of the following Data Center Cisco components: Cisco Unified Computing System, Cisco Nexus 7000 and 9000 Series in NX-OS mode, Cisco MDS 9000, Cisco HyperFlex Technology, and Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation
- Data Center Cisco Certified Architect or Expert Certification
- 2+ years of experience with System architecture design including developing & deploying distributed solutions
- 2+ years of experience with the use and design of components of Data Center such as Servers, Storage Systems, Network switches and Unified Communications Centers
- 2+ years of experience in Linux architecture (Kernel, userspace, and virtualization)
- 2+ years of experience in C, C++, Python, and scripting
BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field with 4+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field with 2+ years of experience