Primus Cloud Solutions is seeking a “hands-on” Juniper and Cisco Certified Cyber Ops and/or Security Professional for our Dallas Technical Assistance Center. The candidate will assist design and deploy a full data center remotely in a multi-disciplined team environment to define a replacement of Cisco Data center chassis, racks, and Telecom data center products at scale with a Juniper Data Center components. The candidate will also define and execute security concepts, propose security Sand tests to validate concepts, and deploy at scale designs, feeding back data into the new architecture.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about Cloud-centric design and technology, has a broad, system-level understanding of telecom data center systems, networking, Linux kernel, I/O technology, use of accelerators in the data center and cloud-based deployments.
- 2+ years of experience on Junos OS covering configuration and design of the following Data Center Juniper components and routing skill in BGP, OSPF, and EBGP in an IP Fabric: MX80 3D Universal Edge Router, QFX5100 Ethernet Switch, vMX 3D Universal Edge Router, vSRX Services Gateway as it applies to Security Certification.
- Holds Junos Security, Expert (JNCIE-SEC) Certification.
- 2+ years of experience on Cisco covering Security Certification of Data Centers.
- Cisco Certified Cyber Ops Professional Certification or Security Professional Certification
- 2+ years of experience in Linux architecture (Kernel, userspace, and virtualization)
- BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field with 2+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field with 1+ years of experience
- 2+ years of experience in C, C++, Python, and scripting